Boden Lane - Special Event - Road Closure
What is happening?
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Section 16A(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (RTRA 1984)
BODEN LANE (SPECIAL EVENT) ORDER 2023 (“the Order”)
1. Sheffield City Council makes the Order in exercise of its powers under Section 16A(2) of the RTRA 1984 over an area of the highway being Boden Lane (the whole).
2. The Order is needed for the purpose of facilitating the Special Event.
3. If the Order is made, the Order shall come into operation on 17 March 2023 and shall remain in force for a period of three days.
4. While the Order is in operation: it will prohibit any person from causing or permitting any vehicle to proceed or cause or permit any vehicle to wait or wait for the purposes of loading or unloading in the area of highway described in paragraph 1 to the Order. Such prohibition shall not apply to local authority vehicles, authorised vehicles being used in connection with facilitating the event and emergency services vehicles. Such prohibition shall also not apply to pedestrian access to any premises situated on or adjacent to the road, or to any premises accessible for pedestrians from, and only from, the road.
5. A copy of the draft Order may be viewed on request by contacting the Council on 0114 2734034.
Dated 9 March 2023
Sheffield City Council
Town Hall, Pinstone Street, Sheffield, S1 2HH
Need to publish a public notice?
If you need to publish a public notice, please contact The Star directly at: