Loxley area - Percy Pud Road Race
What is happening?
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Section 16A(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (RTRA 1984)
PERCY PUD ROAD RACE (SPECIAL EVENT) ORDER 2023 (“the Order”)
1. Sheffield City Council makes the Order in exercise of its powers under section 16A(2) of the RTRA 1984 over an area of the highway described in the schedule to the Order.
2. The Order is needed for the purpose of facilitating the Special Event.
3. If the Order is made, the Order will come into operation on 3 December 2023 and shall remain in force for a period of one day.
4. While the Order is in operation: it will prohibit any person from causing or permitting any vehicle to proceed or cause or permit any vehicle to wait or wait for the purposes of loading or unloading in the area of highway described in the schedule to the Order. Such prohibition shall not apply to local authority vehicles, authorised vehicles being used in connection with facilitating the event and emergency services vehicles. Such prohibition shall also not apply to pedestrian access to any premises situated on or adjacent to the road, or to any premises accessible for pedestrians from, and only from, the road.
5. The alternative route for the traffic affected by this Order will be signed on site.
6. A copy of the draft Order may be viewed on request by contacting the Council on 0114 2734034.
Loxley Road, from its junction with Hanson Road to its junction with New
New Road, from its junction with Loxley Road to its junction with Mill Lee
Dated 23 November 2023
Sheffield City Council
Town Hall, Pinstone Street, Sheffield, S1 2HH