Ludham Close, Royal Borough of Greenwich, traffic notice, 5/7/23
What is happening?
ROYAL BOROUGH OF GREENWICH
The Greenwich (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. 107) Order 2023
The Greenwich (Charged For-Parking Places) (Amendment No. 114) Order 2023
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Greenwich (hereinafter referred to as “the Council”) has made the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended. The Order will come into operation on 6th July 2023.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:
a) Revoke the Electric Vehicle Charging Bay on Ludham Close, north-east side, outside No. 2 Ludham Close.
b) Introduce an Electric Vehicle Charging Bay on Ludham Close, north-east side, from a point 1.25 metres south-east of the southern property boundary of No. 1 Ludham Close for 5 metres in a south-easterly direction.
c) update the map tiles attached to The Greenwich (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2018 and The Greenwich (Charged-For Parking Places) Order 2018 so as to reflect the provisions referred to in sub-paragraphs (a) to (b).
3. Further information about the Orders may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders can be viewed by emailing email@example.com requesting electronic copies.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Orders or of any of the provisions contained therein on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of that Act or of any instrument made under that Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for that purpose to the High Court
Assistant Director, Transport
Communities, Environment and Central
Royal Borough of Greenwich
Dated 5th July 2023