Nevada Street, Royal Borough of Greenwich, traffic notice, 5/7/23
What is happening?
ROYAL BOROUGH OF GREENWICH
The Greenwich (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 112) Order 2023
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Greenwich (hereinafter referred to as “the Council”) has made the above-mentioned Order under sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended. The Order will come into operation on 6th July 2023.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to:
(a) add the following to a list of ‘car free’ developments which are ineligible for parking permits, unless a resident or business user of that property is a disabled person’s badge holder:
(i) No. 4 Nevada Street, will also be removed from the list of properties eligible for parking permits;
(ii) Nos. 102 and 102a Westcombe Hill, will also be removed from the list of properties eligible for parking permits;
3. Further information about the Order may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Order and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order can be viewed by emailing email@example.com requesting electronic copies.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of the provisions contained therein on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of that Act or of any instrument made under that Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, apply for that purpose to the High Court.
Assistant Director, Transport
Communities, Environment and Central
Royal Borough of Greenwich
Dated 5th July 2023