Littlemoor - Temporary Prohibition Of Through Traffic
What is happening?
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(LITTLEMOOR, CLITHEROE, RIBBLE VALLEY)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Lancashire County Council has made an Order under Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on the roads set out in this notice.
1. No person shall cause any motor vehicle to proceed over that length of Littlemoor, Clitheroe, from its junction with Littlemoor Road to outside number 15 Littlemoor.
2. Nothing in this order shall apply to persons engaged in the carrying out of the works.
3. The prohibition will be operative from 0800 hours on 26th June 2023 until 1700 hours on 11th August 2023 or until completion of the works within this period.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic affected by the closure is via:-
Whalley Road – Turner Street – Littlemoor Road and vice
5. Access will be maintained for residents affected by the closure
The temporary prohibition is necessary to allow New Sewer Connection works to be carried out.
Authority given for this Order to be made:
Peter Bell, Regulation and Enforcement Manager
Lancashire Highway Services, 0300 123 6780
How long will it take?
Open to feedback