Hampshire County Council Countrywide 22
What is happening?
Temporary Road Closures – Various Roads, Countywide 2023 (No 22) Notice Is Hereby Given that Hampshire County Council has made an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road. ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) B3349 Basingstoke Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Highridge and its junction with A339 Pertuis Avenue.
2) Houndmills Roundabout, Basingstoke between its junction with Aldermaston Road South (Northbound) and its junction with Aldermaston Road South (Southbound).
3) Bottle Lane, Hartley Wespall, Basingstoke between its junction with Bylands Lane and its junction with Bar Lane.
4) Weston Corbett, Basingstoke between its junction with Basingstoke Road and its junction with Weston Road.
5) Lee Farm Road, Herriard, Basingstoke between both of its junctions with Lee Farm Road Spur.
6) Malthouse Lane (Spur), Heckfield, Hart between its junction with A33 Basingstoke Road and its junction with Malthouse Lane.
7) Dummer Road, Nutley, Basingstoke between its junction with B3046 Basingstoke Road and its junction with Green Lane.
8) A287 Farnham Road, Ewshot, Hart between its junction with Redfields Lane and its junction with B3013 Beacon Hill Road.
9) B3078 Provost Street/Church Street, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with B3078 Shaftesbury Street and its junction with West Street.
10) Sullivan Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Coates Close and its junction with Porter Road.
11) Heath Lane, Crondall, Hart between its junction with The Hollow and a point approximately 500 Metres North-East from Dippenhall Street.
12) Gosport Road, Chawton, East Hampshire between its junction with Winchester Road until the road ends.
13) Thornbury Avenue, Fawley, New Forest between its junction with Walker’s Lane South and its junction with Hampton Lane.
14) Brackley Way (Spur), Basingstoke between house numbers 72 and 86. 15) Hattingley Road, Medstead, East Hampshire between its junction with Wield Road and its junction with Heath Green Lane.
16) Lodge Lane, Beaulieu, New Forest between its junction with Cripple Gate Lane and its junction with St Leonards Cottages.
17) Grove Road, Gosport between its junction with St Thomas’s Road and its junction with Sealark Road.
18) High Street, Gosport between its junction with North Cross Street and its junction with South Cross Street.
19) Straight Mile Service Road (North), Ampfield, Test Valley between its junction with Jermyns Lane and its junction with A3090 The Straight Mile. ALTERNATIVE ROUTES:
1) A339, The Avenue, B3349
2) Aldermaston Road South, Aldermaston Road Roundabout, Aldermaston Road South
3) Bylands Lane, A33, Malthouse Lane, Bar Lane
4) Basingstoke Road, Weston Road
5) Lee Farm Road
6) A33, Malthouse Lane
7) B3046, Totford Hill, Main Road, A33, Duxford Lane
8) B3013, Aldershot Road, Redfields Lane
9) B3078, West Street
10) Coates Close, Porter Road
11) Dippenhall Street, Pankridge Street, Redlands Lane, The Hollow
13) Walker’s Lane South, Mopley, Lepe Road, Hampton Lane 1
15) Chalky Hill, Bighton Road, Common Hill, Wield Road
16) St Leonards Cottages, St Leonards Road, Main Road, Cripple Gate Lane 17) St Thomas Road, Green Lane, Heritage Way, Sealark Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 19th June 2023 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out. A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388. PATRICK BLOGG Director, Universal Services, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD