Salehurst, Robertsbridge, Bexhill, Northiam - Multiple Planning Applications
What is planned?
ROTHER DISTRICT COUNCIL
NOTICE OF APPLICATIONS FOR PERMISSION
PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS &
CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING
(DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE)
(ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 ARTICLE 15
1. Proposed siting of static caravan for use as a temporary agricultural
dwelling. Rock Lane - Land at, (Lot 1 Old Coghurst Farm), Guestling RR/2023/137/P
2. Change of use from agricultural to flexible commercial use to allow for the erection of 4x glamping pods with individual parking spaces, recycling and storage facilities, communal parking area, electric vehicle charging point and turning area; creation of an access track linked with an existing shared entrance; creation of footpaths to the site; landscaping. Fox Earth - Field Adj, Mountfield RR/2022/2581/P
3. Affects the setting of a Listed Building. Proposed demolition of two existing single storey rear extensions to replace with a larger single and double storey extension to create additional living space; internal alterations. The Coach House, Royal Oak Lane, Crowhurst RR/2023/236/P
4. Installation of replacement windows to front and rear of property. 4 Barrack Cottages, Johns Cross Road, Mountfield RR/2023/298/P & RR/2023/299/L
5. NORTHIAM CONSERVATION AREA. Proposed development for two houses with new vehicular access. Rosebud Cottage, Main Street, Northiam RR/2023/321/P
6. NORTHIAM CONSERVATION AREA. The erection of 1No. New Dwelling house adjacent to the building known as Windmill Cottage, together with the associated new landscaping. Windmill Cottage, Beacon Lane, Northiam RR/2023/326/P
7. WINCHELSEA CONSERVATION AREA. Demolition of conservatory and erection of extension to slightly larger footprint. Replacement of sliding sash window. Red Sails, Hiham Green, Icklesham RR/2023/338/P & RR/2023/339/L
8. Alterations to include a new oak ceiling in kitchen, new panelling in hallway, the installation of a wood burner in fireplace socket, mechanical ventilation for bathrooms and replacement of roof material with insulation in keeping with the heritage asset (part retrospective). Goodgrooms, Church Lane, Salehurst/Robertsbridge RR/2023/185/L
9. Demolition of existing porch, replacement windows, doors and weatherboard and internal alterations. Whydown Oast, Whydown Road, Bexhill RR/2023/293/L
NOTICE is hereby given that application has been made to Rother District Council for Planning Permission in respect of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 above and Listed Building Consent in respect of 4, 7, 8, & 9 above.
A public right of way is affected in respect of 1 & 2 above.
These applications can be viewed on the planning website at
www.rother.gov.uk/planning, or via public access computers at Battle Library, 7 Market Square, Battle or at Rye Library, 30A High Street, Rye.
Comments on these applications may be made on-line at www.rother.gov.uk/planning or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Head of Service – Strategy & Planning, Town Hall, Bexhill, TN39 3JX during the period of twenty-one days beginning with the date of
this notice. No acknowledgement will be sent or correspondence entered into. Please note any representations received will become public documents and will also be published on the internet. Requests for confidentiality cannot be accepted.
Details of the opportunity for public speaking at the Planning Committee can be found at www.rother.gov.uk/speakingatplanningcommittee
Dated: 3rd March 2023
Mr B Hook
DIRECTOR OF PLACE AND CLIMATE CHANGE
Need to publish a public notice?
If you need to publish a public notice, please contact Sussex World directly at: